Monday, December 21, 2009

What product makes the most difference for salon hair?

I am still puzzled on how to get my hair as silky as right when I come out from the salon.


Is it the shampoo, conditioner, protecting creme, or the wash you lather and massage in the shampoo.conditioner that makes the most difference?





I straighten my hair with the same flat iron, but it is still poofier and the hair strands are less compacted than when I get it done. .





Any ideas? I was thinking of buying bumble and bumble conditioner.What product makes the most difference for salon hair?
to make my hair silky i put conditioner everywhere not just on the ends...What product makes the most difference for salon hair?
you could try not washing your hair with shampoo, only conditioner


shampoo can dry out your hair, and you should try to wash it only when your hair is really dirty/oily


a leave in conditioner also will make your hair softer


for conditioners both bumble and bumble and Frederic fekkai are good options

No comments:

Post a Comment