Sunday, December 27, 2009

I'm looking for a really good African American hair salon in Houston, TX, can anyone help me?

Need a beautician that has excellent cutting skills.I'm looking for a really good African American hair salon in Houston, TX, can anyone help me?
I know of two personally. They are both very good and afforbable. Call both and then you can decide which one works best for you. Check out my myspace page and then look at my blogs at:





www.myspace.com/missreal06





The blog is titled, ';Need to Get your Hair Done';





Email if you have any questions or concernsI'm looking for a really good African American hair salon in Houston, TX, can anyone help me?
kimistry hair salon on richmond!


used to work at the company in the building, and ladies were walking outta there looking great! but its by appt only i believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment