Sunday, December 27, 2009

Are hair salons open today?

since its memorial dayAre hair salons open today?
I would say their not. I know that I'm closed today. Most salons in my area are closed every Mon. and open on Tues. thru Sat. Since it's a holiday, I would say that most are closed. You might check with a chain, like the ones in Wal-mart, or super cuts. Sorry, I hope it's not a hair emergency!Are hair salons open today?
most are closed in less its in a Mall...or if you have an apt already....but most are closed where I live and I'm in a big city in Cali
It would be easier and faster than waiting for people to answer on here to simply get out a phone book and try calling salons in your local area. Although, considering today is a national holiday, no, most salons will not be open.
It depends. The one in my mall is open
most are closed
Most hairdressers (in England at least) aren't open on a monday anyway :) x
no, unless you find someone who works out of their home, but still you would have to check with them.
yes
some yes
they are here .....well this is canada....but they were closed our long weekend (victoria day) last weekend. . . .they might be open, look them up in a phone book and call

No comments:

Post a Comment