Monday, December 21, 2009

My regular hair stylist is on vacation. . .have you ever just went to a ';walk-in'; hair salon?

I have a picture of exactly what I want, and it's pretty simple.My regular hair stylist is on vacation. . .have you ever just went to a ';walk-in'; hair salon?
Yes, but you will take your chances even with a picture. It is like anywhere else, some stylists are good, others ore not so good, some are new and some have lots of experience. I would wait until your stylist returns or get a recommendation from someone you know.





good luck to you.My regular hair stylist is on vacation. . .have you ever just went to a ';walk-in'; hair salon?
Yes i have been to a walk in hairdresser. I prefer them more. I mean i don't have a personal hairdresser. If you have the picture of how ur hair should look then just show them and they will cut your hair perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment