Sunday, December 27, 2009

Is it normal at hair salons.......?

for the barber to put their thumb on top of your head and push down with force when they cut your hair?Is it normal at hair salons.......?
I have seen them do that but not with force.


Tell them if you don't like it, I would.


Your paying them, they are working for you....Is it normal at hair salons.......?
Maybe for them........ I've never had an experience like that or seen it at a salon. The only thing I can think of is maybe they're new and that was a method that they learned in training to make sure to get a straight cut.
A lot of barbers and stylists do that because they deal with a lot of people who move their heads a lot and you have to keep perfectly still when they're cutting your hair.
probably not, but hahahahahaha, dude, thats hilarious, hahahaah
I Think It Is Because there Are Rules For Them To Wash Their Hands And Sanitize Themselves
yes,it helps them but they are not suppose to make their clients uncomfortabl e
I dont believe so...
No, mine doesn't do that. But she bangs my head with the comb.
yes
ya some barbers do that
ya its so ur head doesnt move...my barber puts his whole hand

No comments:

Post a Comment