Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hair salons near 3661 W. Shields, fresno,ca 93722?

I won't state the obvious about the address. Hope that is at least work. I can't remember the name of the salon I used to go to in Fresno, but it was AMAZING. It may have been called ';the salon.'; My mom goes the th Milan institute though. She gets a great deal and always loves it. I don't know where it i though, it opened after I left. if you are ever in Seattle I know a few great places.Hair salons near 3661 W. Shields, fresno,ca 93722?
k #1 that's massively dangerous to put your address up here??


#2 nobody is just going to know that off the top of their head, look it up in a phonebook.Hair salons near 3661 W. Shields, fresno,ca 93722?
Hope this isnt your home address. Should never let that kind of personal information out on the web.
google it
why'd you leave your adress this isnt 1920
  • facial mask
  • printer ink
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment