Sunday, December 27, 2009

Cheap hair salons in orange, CA?

ok, so i want to get a hair cut because my hair is really blah right now, so i asked my mom and she said find a place that is close, and have low prices, and i don't want my hair to look cheap, so if it is too much to ask, my main question is if anyone knows where there is a hair salon in orange CA, that do nice haircuts for low prices, that would be great! just answer this question a soon as possible!:) thanxCheap hair salons in orange, CA?
hahahaaCheap hair salons in orange, CA?
Just go to mapquest.com
I actually work in Orange, Ca.....well I'm not working now because I'm having surgery Wed.....but cheap is cheap'


As the saying goes you get what you pay for and what do you consider a low price.


The chain salons are usually cheap, but then you never know what you'll get.....as many stylists move on once they get some experience.


Where I work there are only 3 of us, the owner who is always busy, her sister, who's a bit** and me, and I'm out for now. I wish I could help you out personally....it would be interesting to meet someone in person and I'm good.





Here's a few that I know of


Platinum Strands (used to be Eastside) on E. Chapman


Bushire, on Katella, between Glassell and Tustin





I can't remember the name of the other salon. It's in the same center with Bushire......There's a Maly's Beauty supply that I go to and I asked one day about the different salons there and they said they were actually all good. If you called Maly's and asked them the names of the other 2 salons you could find out.


I'm not sure on the price of any of them, so it's best to call and find out. And I'm not sure exactly where in Orange you live, but these are ones I know are good
look for a great clips !

No comments:

Post a Comment