Monday, December 21, 2009

Hair Salons in Baltimore?

Okay, part of my hair is breaking off in the back and my mother says that at this point I have no real option but to get it cut so that it can grow back healthier. I'm a bit hesitant about getting my hair cut, but I know that I have to, so I refuse to go to a two-bit wannabe hair salon, like those people that do hair in their own houses. What are some high-quality, affordable hair salons (that cut hair very well) in Baltimore, Maryland?Hair Salons in Baltimore?
Look for people that you like their hair and ask them where they get there hair cut. More than one answer might be the place to go. Hair Salons in Baltimore?
My new favorite is Geometrics Hair Salon (410-563-3180) In canton baltimore maryland


The girl who cuts my hair there her name is Bethany, she has tattoos and piercings so if that makes you feel uncomfortable


go to


About Faces in Kenelworth mall


ask for Olga in hair


^this is the more ';high class'; hair salon





Those are the only two people I would ever trust with my hair

No comments:

Post a Comment