Sunday, December 27, 2009

Biracial hair salons?

does anyone know a good salon that has people with experience with biracial hair in Chicago? help please!!!Biracial hair salons?
you are better off just going to a black salon. They would know more about what to do with your hair than a white girl. Dont just walk in and let them go to town on your hair. Always ask for a consultation first. Tell them about your hair and what you want done. Look at pics of their work. If you liek what you see then take it from there.Biracial hair salons?
My best experiance is to go to an ethnic stylist. I'm sorry I don't live there to tell you who but I'm sure you can find someone easily. I used to work at JcPenney Salon and there is are all types of stylist.
I'm Biracial and ask around about Dominican ladies they are half Italian and black and they do Amazing hair!!!!


Trust me so find a Dominican hair salon, Trust me!!!!





It's like being from Brazilian
  • facial mask
  • printer ink
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment