Friday, January 8, 2010

Need a catchy name for mobile hair salon 3 girls own it.?

The three of us are wanting to start a mobile hair salon but we are cowgirl,retro and into vintage and like lots of sparkles. Thanks for your help!Need a catchy name for mobile hair salon 3 girls own it.?
THE HAIR TAXI L0L IDK Need a catchy name for mobile hair salon 3 girls own it.?
Hair On The Go?


Trio On The Go?


Mobile Hair Salon?


Three Amigos Salon?


Glamorous Trio On The Go?





Okay so I got a little ahead of myself thinking I could answer this haha.





But nonetheless perhaps you can stem off my pathetic attempt at a name for your salon. Good luck.



here are a few ideas:





1. cowgirl creationz


2. trend setters


3. barbied up


4. brilliant beautifiers


5. big bounce


6. hip 'n' sexy


7. hott hair


8. check 'em' out


9. bounce to da ounce



I have no idea about a name but that is a great idea..I have heard of mobile pet grooming but never a salon...I wish there was something like that here in the Washington DC metro area..Good luck!!
Redsparks LOl Just an idea

No comments:

Post a Comment