Friday, January 8, 2010

Hair salons in Cardiff (uk)?

Hellooo does anyone know a salon in Cardiff where I can get a haircut pretty cheaply? Being a student I don't have much money to spend on my hair hehe.... thanks in advanceHair salons in Cardiff (uk)?
try coleg glan hafren beauty students, they are always looking for practice and they are totally supervised, i've been there loads of times.Hair salons in Cardiff (uk)?
there is a good and reasoable priced one in the whydom arcaid .
idk because live in the USA
Hello I'm a student at Cardiff uni and its pretty much the same for me. In Newport we have a local college where the students cut your hair for around a fiver. They are slower than normal hair salons but I highly recommend them as a) its cheap %26amp; b) they have got a professional there with them to give them guidance along the way so you will know that you are getting a really good cut. Most local colleges have hairdressing students.. give them a try xx

No comments:

Post a Comment