Friday, January 8, 2010

I need to find a good hair salon for a Quincia帽era hair due, know where I can go?

I need to take my sister for a good place in Aurora in Denver, CO. If you know of a good nice place where they will do a good job. please let me know.I need to find a good hair salon for a Quincia帽era hair due, know where I can go?
i dont live in denver or colorado but i think that their should be a ';Hair Benders'; up there. i went there for a hair due for my confirmation and was so pleased with the outcome! you tell them what you want how u want it and they do it. theyll show u how it will look before doing it to see if thats really what you want. congrats and goodluck! - phoebeI need to find a good hair salon for a Quincia帽era hair due, know where I can go?
Find a cuban woman

No comments:

Post a Comment