Friday, January 8, 2010

How do I color my hair with salon hair coloring products?

I was wondering how exactly to color my hair with the salon products? I have the activator and the color. L'Oreal color gems color conditioner and activator to be exact. I've done it on other people but I can't figure out how to do it myself. Any hair dressers out there able to give me step by step instructions would be great!How do I color my hair with salon hair coloring products?
section hair four sections cover neck area use vaseline around face...using a color brush start at the nape...use 1/4 sections...put color on roots...depending on product you will later pull through head...How do I color my hair with salon hair coloring products?
check the links below for * Hair coloring tips


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment