Friday, January 8, 2010

Hair salons in Hawaii?

I'm living in Hawaii and I wanted to know any great hair salons that exsist here that aren't ridculously expensive. Yes I am military so I'm able to go on base, Im willing to pay up too $100.Hair salons in Hawaii?
Color Cuts on Ala Moana by Faye or Vern Gibo


Shear Creation in Waipahu, ask for Kim (she's hot and reasonable)


Salon Innovations in Aiea owned by Robin HirataHair salons in Hawaii?
There are many great salons here on Oahu. It all depends on what you want, where you're willing to go, and what you're willing to pay. Personally I go to Image Salon on N. King Street. It's a small salon (run by a husband and wife) that has reasonable prices and offers GREAT service.





It's located on King Street so you'll have to head into Chinatown but I think it's well worth the trip.





They are a full service salon so offer pretty much anything you can think of. They can be reached at 537-9797.





Good luck!
Regis Salon in Kapolei. I go there and they have great stylists and prices

No comments:

Post a Comment